Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gift Idea

My friend is having a baby.  I always want to give a gift to the baby AND the mommy.  Pregnancy can get kind of rough towards the end! :)  Got this idea from one of my clients and thought it was so cute.  You can use pop bottles too but I chose Izze soda since my friend is staying away from caffeine!








Take ribbon and tie gifts onto the bottles, can stick a card in between.  It was a big hit!









You can do different themes for different occasions.




For this particular gift I used Socks,2 Pacifiers, Bottle Nipples, and play rings.


Annnnd I got to use up some old ribbon that was probably about 10 years old. Yaay.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute idea! I'll have to remember that one for the next time someone has a baby.

    ReplyDelete