Sunday, October 3, 2010

Here's the Deal

Hi! My name is abbEy and this is my first blog!  I have no idea what I'm doing so go easy on me. :)

I have piles and piles of crafty stuff.  It's all tucked away in closets and crates and baskets and drawers.  Cluttering up cupboards and hallways and corners and tables.
Every time I start to purge my home and I come across this stuff I just can't seem to let it go.  I think "what if I need it some day?"
So, I've decided to challenge myself to using as much of it as possible over the next year.  By way of craft projects with my daughter, art for my home, Bday, Baby, and Christmas gifts. . . and maybe a few 'Just becauses.
Feel free to stop by often to be amused, grab some ideas, drop me some feedback, or just to witness me shamelessly promote myself in hope of some encouragement ;)
"USE IT UP ABBEY!"

1 comment:

  1. YEA ABBEY!!! You will have so much fun with this! :) Deborah (debby)

    ReplyDelete